It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
In the gold book this week:
Summer Term- Week 15
- William H from Snowy Owls “For masking another child what was wrong when he notoiced they looked sad, and telling an adult so they could help”- Mrs Hillman. Thank you William.
- Emelia-Grace from Little Owls “For having lovely manners and thanking Mr Dewes on sports day “- Mrs McConnell. Well done Emelia-Grace.
- Matilda Hughes from Spectacled Owls “For supporting other children who felt sad in the leaver’s assembly”- Mrs Marson. Thank you Matilda.
- Jamie Morrison from Spectacled Owls “For offering a friend his keyring, as his friend preferred that colour”- Mrs Marson. Well done Jamie.
Follow us on twitter...
- Reception have been practising letter formation outside in the sunshine ☀️🖌🖍 https://t.co/2itAPnkFNd
- As it's Roald Dahl day today Reception have looked at the story of Georges Marvellous Medicine and created their own https://t.co/20giy7wNDe
- Year 1 have been visited by an Olympian! Good luck in Rio Naomi Folkard! https://t.co/xUyVh0M660
- Year 2 rehearsing James and the Giant Peach ready for Sunday. @RugbyFOC https://t.co/3QuAr9ho3W
- Year 2 are about to start learning songs from James and the Giant Peach, ready to perform on Sunday. https://t.co/8e8sVOoubx
Dunchurch Infant School & Nursery,
Tel: 01788 810292