It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
In the gold book this week:
Summer Term- Week 15
- William H from Snowy Owls “For masking another child what was wrong when he notoiced they looked sad, and telling an adult so they could help”- Mrs Hillman. Thank you William.
- Emelia-Grace from Little Owls “For having lovely manners and thanking Mr Dewes on sports day “- Mrs McConnell. Well done Emelia-Grace.
- Matilda Hughes from Spectacled Owls “For supporting other children who felt sad in the leaver’s assembly”- Mrs Marson. Thank you Matilda.
- Jamie Morrison from Spectacled Owls “For offering a friend his keyring, as his friend preferred that colour”- Mrs Marson. Well done Jamie.
Follow us on twitter...
- We visited the junior school today to take part in #signtosing 🎤 Well done everyone! https://t.co/JzRSuNTkMo
- Reception have got their #eSafety protector stickers on after learning how to keep safe online! #sid2017 https://t.co/tvgOd25lAj
- Reception had a great time watching 'The Hungry Caterpillar'!! Thank you @RoyalDerngate #hungrycaterpillar https://t.co/8QPUYvPnDG
- Who can create the longest rhyming string!? It's getting competitive in Reception! 😁 https://t.co/7fTtT10stL
- Reception have been practising letter formation outside in the sunshine ☀️🖌🖍 https://t.co/2itAPnkFNd
Dunchurch Infant School & Nursery,
Tel: 01788 810292